 General / 33562
33561  |  33563
Subject:
Any AFOL in the San Antonio, TX area?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 01:04:39 GMT

Part One: I will be visiting my daughter and her family from 11/16 thru
11/22/01. She lives near UTSA. I thought, perhaps, if there are any
specialty Legos wanted by anyone in the San Antonio area, that I could bring
them for sale. I have a very large inventory of loose Legos so if Lego made
it I may have it. I am not a Legomaniac but rather a Lego broker so I am
only interested in sales. You can email me at dan_vela@yahoo.com for more
details.
Part Two: My daughter informs me that she gave a hotel tour to two
representatives from Lego Systems (whatever that is). They plan to have a
regional meeting in San Antonio sometime in December. I will post more
details as soon as they become available. Thank you.