 General / 3355
    Re: Sharing Information for Profit. —Simon Robinson
   Perhaps you and the other more knowledgeable guys around should see if there is a way you could share your knowledge and make something out of it. A book would be quite good - I know I for one would love to be able to buy a book with lots of info (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Sharing Information for Profit. —Julie Krenz
   I saw a book on ebay a few months ago about the history of Lego. If I remember correctly, the book was about 10 years old.Sorry I can't remember more. Julie (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)