 General / 33535
  To Allan, from NYC; RE: WTC plans [Response to post on brickapple.com]

To Allan from NYC, You left comments on my site, but I was unable to get your email address. (The form you submitted your information through on www.brickapple.com wasn't working when you submitted your info.) It's fine now. Thanks for your comments (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)