 General / 33498
Re: New Castle up on my site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 02:49:16 GMT

Very nice design, very natural looking.  I like the way you used the red
"endcap" roof piece at the end of the roof; even though it doesn't match up
exactly, it still looks pretty natural.

I also really like your custom torsos (the bird design), but is the eagle
head design a custom?  Because I have the large foam shield that has that
exact logo, so is it an early, official torso, or a custom?

Wilson

In lugnet.castle, James Stacey writes:
The pictures of my latest MOC are up on my site
please LMKWYT
James
www.minifig.co.uk