 General / 33448
  Re: Brickshelf

Hmmm, I seem to be having a problem. I don't know how to put images on. I am new. Is there an instructional thing? Thanks alot! ~Evan (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf

(...) Hi Evan, Once you sign up for your user ID, when you login from the main screen, you get options at the top to create folders & upload images. Note that the upload screen says certain image files are not supported. Hope this helps, ROSCO (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Brickshelf

(...) Thanks Rosco, do you know if JPG is one of these items? ~Evan (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.publish)