 General / 33450
Re: Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 07:29:50 GMT

In lugnet.general, Evan Butzlaff writes:
Does anyone know if you have to pay to use brickshelf?  Or pay after a while
or if its free all the way through?? Thanks alot!

It's free! 100%, Kevin is so cool to devote his time to it, he provides such
an awesome service to us all.

Hmmm, I seem to be having a problem.  I don't know how to put images on.  I
am new.  Is there an instructional thing? Thanks alot!

Hi Evan,

Once you sign up for your user ID, when you login from the main screen, you
get options at the top to create folders & upload images. Note that the
upload screen says certain image files are not supported.

Hope this helps,

ROSCO