 General / 33428
Re: Violent Themes - Yes or No?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 06:30:56 GMT

In lugnet.general, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
Given the current debate about the recall of 6776, which is now spilling over in off.topic.debate to discussions about
whether the western theme is PC, I added some new polls on my UK Lego User Group site

1. Are violent themes OK?
2. Were Lego right to recall 6776?
3. Should Lego withdraw all themes that features some element of violence or weapons?

Other surveys still running

4. What movie licence theme? Star Trek is winning

Of course 'Star Trek' is winning - that's because you failed to include 'The
Lord of the Rings' in the voting. ; )

5. What new theme? Tram is winning
6. Favourite theme? Train and technic neck and neck

Make your feelings known (vote and comment) at
http://www.lug.sthost.com/pollBooth.php

regards
Lawrence