 General / 33360
    Re: Jack Stone Video —Ed McGlynn
   (...) I got one of those videos today as well...but... I've left that for my kids to determine this afternoon. I'm sure they'll want to tear into it as soon as they get home from school. I've already warned my wife against purchases involving our (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Jack Stone Video —Evan Butzlaff
   (...) Heh, before they want to buy a Jackstone set, you should have a father to child talk to them about it. Ask them why they would want to buy this set. I think this would be able to help. Heheheh. ~Evan (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)