 General / 33211
Re: BrickAid
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 14:10:21 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tim Saupé writes:
Tomorrow night I will be unveiling the details of FBTB.net's efforts to make
a statement on behalf of the LEGO Online Community in the face of this
disaster.  We will be gathering both monetary donations and LEGO sets.

I have been wanting to become more a part of the LEGO community, and now I
will be doing so along with the staff of my site.

I hope to see you all tomorrow night.
Tim Saupé
Webmaster, http://www.fbtb.net

This is great news. I think all of us have been trying to figure out how to
do something special (the standard things like giving blood and money and
relief assistance are important of course and we should keep doing them),
something that harnesses the power of play that we have more than most.

There are so many children right now without mommies or without daddies that
could use a little play in their life.

Bravo.