 General / 33203
Re: BrickAid
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 03:41:49 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tim Saupé writes:
Tomorrow night I will be unveiling the details of FBTB.net's efforts to make
a statement on behalf of the LEGO Online Community in the face of this
disaster.  We will be gathering both monetary donations and LEGO sets.

I have been wanting to become more a part of the LEGO community, and now I
will be doing so along with the staff of my site.

I hope to see you all tomorrow night.
Tim Saupé
Webmaster, http://www.fbtb.net

What a nice gesture!