 General / 33207
33206  |  33208
Subject:
Perspective...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 09:10:30 GMT

So there I was, over in .off-topic.debate, getting all hot under the collar,
and a song comes on the radio. It's an oldish song, hadn't heard it for a
while, but its always been one of my favourites.

And listening to the chorus, I came to realise why I really didn't want to be
hot under the collar any more.

It goes like this:

"Why worry
There should be laughter after pain