 General / 33200
Re: 10 Cops found alive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 03:22:26 GMT

In lugnet.general, Chris Maddison writes:
I just heard on the news that 5 NYC Officers and 5 Port Authority Officers
are on the second sublevel of Tower 1, all alive.  But there are structural
stability problems; let's hope they get out OK.  10 survivors pulled out at
once will really boost morale at the site.

-Chris

Fox news has reported that as well. They said the rescuers were poking sticks
down holes looking for survivors and this time the stick was pushed back.

Julie