 General / 33194
    Re: We don't live in America, America lives in US! —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Geez, I hate to play cop here, but the whole thing belongs in off-topic.debate starting with the first posting. Is it just me Matthew, or do you keep asking people to not debate things and then debating them yourself? I think the least that (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: We don't live in America, America lives in US! —Matthew Gerber
   (...) Nope...don't agree...I liked the message the person was getting across...I didn't want to share it wih the debators...I would consider that a useless action in most cases...I wanted to share it with the populace of LUGNET who would appreciate (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)