 General / 33194
  Re: We don't live in America, America lives in US!

(...) Geez, I hate to play cop here, but the whole thing belongs in off-topic.debate starting with the first posting. Is it just me Matthew, or do you keep asking people to not debate things and then debating them yourself? I think the least that (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: We don't live in America, America lives in US!

(...) Nope...don't agree...I liked the message the person was getting across...I didn't want to share it wih the debators...I would consider that a useless action in most cases...I wanted to share it with the populace of LUGNET who would appreciate (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)