 General / 3318
Re: Same piece in different bags
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 07:47:15 GMT

Rob Farver wrote in message <36f03996.1470113@lugnet.com>...
I don't ever recall seeing the exact same piece (i.e. same piece
and color) in two different bags in a set before.  I am building
the Tie/Y-wing set that I got from S@H today (the first set of
all 5 that I've received so far), and while building I found I
needed another dark gray 1x4 plate.  It wasn't in the bag where
I had already grabbed a couple so I thought there were was a
piece missing.  Then looking ahead I saw a couple more.  So I
started looking through the other bags and found them in a
different bag.  Has anyone else ever found identical pieces
in different bags before?

It's not common but it does occur, e.g. when there are multiple bags with
identical composition (such as in 5571 - from memory).

Eric Brok