 General / 33164
33163  |  33165
Subject:
My Steam Powered Hover Thingie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 07:33:27 GMT

Howdy Partner!

Allow me to present "Texas" Jim's Flying Machine!  The finest flying machine
West of the Mississippi!  Running on the finest, hottest burning coal you've
ever seen!

Now, contrary to the Yankee photographer's notes, it is most certainly NOT
called the Texas Chicken!  Let me assure you good citizens that the
scoundrel has been taught his manners!

(Editor's note: The Flying Machine has a "I'd rather be dueling"
Bumpersticker on the back)

Sean (Big Sky) Forbes