 General / 33162
    Choices re: PA crash —Julie Krenz
   My husband called me Tuesday and reminded me his friend as well as his friends wife are flight attendants with United and they fly out of the East Coast. My husband comes home from work but doesn't want to call his friend. Today we get a call from (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Choices re: PA crash —Ross Crawford
   (...) Chicago (...) Aussie newspapers are now reporting our swimming star, Ian Thorpe, would've been walking around the WTC (and probably in one of the towers) at the time the first plane hit, if he hadn't forgotton his camera. He heard about the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)