 General / 33132
Re: My small tribute to our tragedy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 20:53:43 GMT

Jon:

Very nice photo.   I too put up a photo, one I took a few minutes before it
was destroyed. :(  Best of luck to everyone still out there.

Sean
http://www.brickapple.com - The Brick Apple, New York in Lego

In lugnet.general, Jon Palmer writes:
A beautiful picture of the World Trade Center towers before 9/11 was sent to
me a few moments ago.  I decided to put it up on both of my websites as a
small tribute.

My thoughts go out to all effected by this.

-Jon