 General / 33083
  Re: Terrorist Attacks on America

(...) Agreed, Tim, but you need to calm down and explain your position in a civilized manner. Too many bad things have occured of late and adding to it via yelling on Lugnet isn't the way to get things done. Scott can bring up any points he wants, (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Terrorist Attacks on America

(...) Tim, Dave, et all, I do agree with Tim, now is not a time to draw party lines. But the way to get things done is to support these poeple in NYC and Washington, and to show our pride rather than screaming it. I urge everyone to wear Red, White (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)