 General / 3308
Re: First Impressions of #7150 - TIE Fighter / Y-Wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 02:22:14 GMT

Don't worry, Steve, I sent my fiancee a cute saying at the end of an
e-mail saying, "I have enough BURP'S, but I would like a few more
CRAPP'S." I am still using it! :)

Scott Sanburn

Steve Bliss wrote:

On Thu, 11 Mar 1999 01:33:25 GMT, "Tom McDonald"