 General / 33077
  Re: Terrorist Attacks on America

(...) Thanks Matt. I woulda taken you up on it but, thank goodness, my mom somehow managed to get a call through to .il and let us know everyone is OK. My older sister is in NYC but is OK, and my aunt, uncle and two kids were *supposed* to board a (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Terrorist Attacks on America

(...) Wow Shiri...I'm glad to see you pop up...did you get through to Chris first? I'm glad all's well...especially for your Uncle and his family...wow. Drop me an e-mail when you get a chance... Matt (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)