 General / 33069
Re: Lets NOT talk about ( Re: Terrorist Attacks on America ... just yet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 04:58:37 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matthew Gerber writes:
I suggest a Pay Pal or similar account be set up (and someone to
administrate it...not me though...I can't handle it right now...)...proceeds
to the Red Cross to get blood into New York and DC...what do you all say? a
couple of bucks from each of us could be the difference between life or
death for someone in need...any takers?

   PayPal's ahead way of us.  They already have one.
   Check their main page.

   LFB