 General / 33068
33067  |  33069
Subject:
Arafat / Palestinians !? ... a few other things ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 04:50:10 GMT

... On one hand there are Palestinians celebrating in the streets,
and on another Arafat (if you 've seen it on CNN) is totally
shocked, he was barely able to speak  ...

Whoever did it, he / she / IT !  should be found and punished
asap .. as Bush said - he shall be "hunted down" !

... I don't know, although beeing through war, I was not that
much shocked even when Serbs bombarded Zagreb (where we
live) city centre with forbidden antipersonel rockets ...
...But yes , it was war so somethng like that could be expected,
but this in US  -  when Nives told me what happened I first asked
- why ? Why did they do that? There was not direct cause ..
it is jsut their hatered ... Unbelievable ...

--

Dejan & Nives
Lugnet #595