 General / 33030
    Honor New York's finest. —Chris Leach
   My heartfelt pain to the people lost in the WTC.Best wishs to the heroes of New york's finest(fire/police/ems)for there sacrifice in the line of duty.Many lost there lives trying to due there job when those towers fell. (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Honor New York's finest. —Tom Reed
   (...) My sentiments as well! To those of us who do that job, it hits home pretty hard! My fellow firefighters and I were watching on TV when the towers collapsed. I was hoping that the fire fighters had cleared the area, but I knew in my heart that (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)