 General / 33019
Re: Terrorist Attacks on America
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 21:50:42 GMT

NEWS:

NY Senators Clinton and Schumer hold press conference:

Schumer-Feel your pain...Pearl Harbor of the 21 century...those who did this
must be brought to justice...no one can avoid terrorism, must band together
to fight it...we will be united in this fight...must have permanent fight
against terrorism...give blood...desperately short of blood...we need
doctors...FIMA sending rescue teams...America can't turn back from this
point...have to be prepared for it...won't be easy...

Clinton-Wish we could be in New York...been in contact...attack on America,
not just New York...proud of the way New Yorkers responded...need doctors,
nurses, other medical professionals to aid...find survivors, find bodies,
find evidence, rebuild...

Matt