 General / 33
Re: 1st post?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 05:25:16 GMT

On Tue, 29 Sep 1998 18:29:34 GMT, "Richard"
<nospam.richard.dee@virgin.net> wrote:

Thankyou Sarah, I know. You do seemed determined to spoil my fun!
At least I didn't put just "Me first, me first!" I did mention what
my particular Lego interests were!

In every single group, regardless of subject.  :)

ObLego: my current, long-term, destined to never  be completed Technic
project is to build a useful, functional windmill. One that could
generate some "power" or drive a gear without phenomenal friction loss,
or would necessitate emplacement in the path of Hurricane Georges to
function!

Mmmmm.....  Trust me when I say I'm no scientist, or even all that
bright for that matter, but it would seem to me that a windmill would
have to have blades (?) of a minimum size before the wind hitting them
would actually make them move, wouldn't it?  I wonder if you could
hope to make one that big, if it would have to be big...

--
Unofficial listing of weekly Lego Shop at Home phone specials
http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/