 General / 32990
Re: Terrorist Attacks on America
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 20:28:36 GMT

In lugnet.general, Scott Sanburn writes:
To All,

Palastinian Head Representative in US, Hasan Rahman:

Palastinians should not be celebrating.

Why should Americans NOT believe me when I say that the Taliban had no hand
in the attacks?

Do not attribute actions of a few teenagers in the streets of Palastine to
any possible connection...no evidence yet...

There is ABSOLUTLEY no connection to PLO, Taliban, etc.

Imprudent and irresponsible for me to even speculate as to who is behind
attacks.

No Palastinian involvement.

I definately agree with Matt here, we should be concentrating on rescuing
survivors, and maintaining control, things of that nature, until officials
can properly investigate who did this, and take appropriate action.

Sorry Scott, that ended up reading badly, want to clarify...the words in
that post are quickly typed paraphrased quotes from Hasan Rahman, head
Palastinian representative in the US...not my words.

However, you are 100% correct in that first we rescue and recover, then we
investigate and (possibly) retaliate.

Matt