 General / 32957
32956  |  32958
Subject:
Please Donate Blood!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 18:44:27 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Bob Parker writes:

There has been a Red Cross blood drive set up here in Tucson, AZ
specifically for those who need it on the east coast - I assume they will be
all over the country.  I'm sure there will be blood shortages all over the
country.  People who want to help in a small way can give blood.

This is definetly one way EVERYONE can help.  No doubt, blood supplies will
be strained nationwide due to this tragedy.  Contact your local blood donor
center (Red Cross or a local hospital) and make a contribution.  It is a
relatively painless procedure and only takes about 20 minutes.

-Rob Doucette.
3+ gallon donor