 General / 32943
32942  |  32944
Subject:
Americans can give blood to help those injured (Was: Re: Terrorist Attacks on America)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 17:47:24 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Matthew Gerber writes:

snip

Along these lines...if anyone needs anything that I or anyone else can help
with, post here...I will do what I can...

Matt

There has been a Red Cross blood drive set up here in Tucson, AZ
specifically for those who need it on the east coast - I assume they will be
all over the country.  I'm sure there will be blood shortages all over the
country.  People who want to help in a small way can give blood.  Everyone's
prayers for the victims and their families can't hurt either.

- Bob