 General / 32916
  Re: Plane crash in New York?

(...) No you are not. I'll say this though: I'm not a violent person. I don't believe in eye for an eye. However, if I knew that the person who ochestrated this madness were in the same room with me, I would deal with him in a most unpleasant manner (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Plane crash in New York?

(...) You are not alone in your feelings, many non-US people would feel the same way (...) These threats and acts must be dealt with in some manner. (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)