 General / 32916
Re: Plane crash in New York?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 15:43:50 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Tore Eriksson writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Scott Sanburn writes:
Bush said he "would hunt down those folks" responsible for the attack. He
said "terrorism against our nation will not stand."

Good thinking, Mr Bush! Very clever!

Am I the only one suspecting that the horrible attacks are acts in just that
very same spirit?

"Eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"

Of course, my prayers go to the victims and their families...
/Tore

No you are not. I'll say this though: I'm not a violent person. I don't believe
in eye for an eye. However, if I knew that the person who ochestrated this
madness were in the same room with me, I would deal with him in a most
unpleasant manner and with a clear conscience. I'm certain there are others here
in the U.S. who feel the same way.

Acts of terrorism can't be carried out if there are no terrorists. This is where
I believe President Bush might be coming from.