 General / 32897
Re: All US flights have been grounded. Re: Plane crash in New York?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 14:37:35 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jason King writes:
My goodness a terrible tragedy...Even from thousands of miles away here in
Australia, i feel such despair for all those people... It is now 12.15 am
Wednesday morning here in Australia. I don't exactly know how i am going to
go to sleep tonight...

One thing is for sure, it is definately a very organized attack on the
United States.

My thoughts are with everyone in the area.....

A totally stunned and amazed,
Jason King
LugNet #665

Scott E. Sanburn <ssanburn@indalex.com> wrote in message
To All,

All US flights have been grounded according to NBC news.

Well, I just heard one of the trade towers has collapsed. I hope and pray
people got out of there in time. How horrible!

Scott S.
--

I would suggest turning of the TV and thinking good thoughts to try to sleep. I
know today won't be an easy one for anyone who knows about this.

Between the attacks on the WTC, the Pentagon, the State Department, and any
other possible targets that might be hit today, it is pretty clear that the U.S.
has once again been targeted by the terrorist organizations of the world.

I can't help thinking that something else is about to happen.
-Dave