 General / 32892
Re: All US flights have been grounded. Re: Plane crash in New York?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 14:05:05 GMT

To All,

All US flights have been grounded according to NBC news.

Well, I just heard one of the trade towers has collapsed. I hope and pray
people got out of there in time. How horrible!

Scott S.