 General / 32873
    new MOC up on my site —James Stacey
   been a bit slack lately and had my latest effort kickin round for ages, so I went outside and photo'd it this evening. Up on my site now - a medieval house with courtyard - made from my spanking new Guarded Inn's LMKWYT ta James www.minifig.co.uk (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: new MOC up on my site —George Haberberger
     (...) James, A nice house, and you have quite the collection of buildings and houses, enough for a small town if you have enough pieces. Thanks! George (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.uk)

         Re: new MOC up on my site —James Stacey
     Thanks yes I keep all my MOCs, and have them displayed on my shelves (Off to Ikea for more shelving on the weekend :) ) I enjoy building using what ever parts I have free at the time, which is why a lot of my MOCs are made using mainly a specific (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.uk)

         Re: new MOC up on my site —Jason J. Railton
     (...) Well, bring them along to Lawrence's Lego Fest in Crowthorne! Jason J Railton (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.uk)

         Re: new MOC up on my site —James Stacey
     I'd love to be there but my car got written off when I was down in Cornwall, when someone drove into the side of it, and my partners Lupo holds about 4 minifigs max. (even if she did let me drive it :) ) James (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

         Re: new MOC up on my site —Jason J. Railton
     (...) Whereabouts are you, James? Someone might be travelling past you. Jason J Railton (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

         Re: new MOC up on my site —James Stacey
     Cardiff (more or less) -- James Stacey Senior Technical Developer - www.imaginet.co.uk Uwch Ddatblygydd Technegol "Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message news:GJnF4K.GJK@lugnet.com... (...) Cornwall, (...) 4 (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: new MOC up on my site —Magnus Lauglo
     Great work James! I recently built an inn with the Tudor wall pieces from the 5 Guarded inns I bought, as part of a big castle project of mine. I appreciate the problems associated with building something like that which looks realistic on the (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.uk)

         Re: new MOC up on my site —James Stacey
     Thanks Magnus, It'd be cool to see your Inn, I'm supprised by the lack of MOCs resulting in the re-release ,or did I miss them whilst on holiday? I love to see the different angles and concepts people come up with the same starting point. James (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: new MOC up on my site —Leonard Hoffman
   i haven't been writing much recently, but i wanted to tell you how much i like your site. it has a simplicity and an elegance to it, and also a uniqueness that are striking. bravo! on both the recent MOC, and the site in general! keep up the good (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: new MOC up on my site —James Stacey
   aw shucks I keep seeing the amazing things people are building like Bryce McGlone's mech and Anthony Sava's dragons, they are using LEGO in ways I could never begin to imagine with the pile of pieces in front of me. makes you feel a bit dumb putting (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: new MOC up on my site —Leonard Hoffman
   actually, i think other people's 'super' creations provide even more justification for other people doing small scale stuff (myself included, i think my largest city will be almost 3' x 2'.. my largest castle 10"x10"). i dont want to discredit (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: new MOC up on my site —Anthony Sava
   I totally agree. Every lego creation is important, large and small. I look at people's micro fig things, dioramas, cities, mechs, and I look at houses, villages, and then I look at the megalith creations such as Bryce's, and I think to myself how (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.uk)