 General / 32849
Re: Galactic shipyard update (9-6-01)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 21:15:24 GMT

When I trimmed back the site last winter I kept the heavy fighter section.
Kind of a way to stick to very big ships and have some fighters too I guess.

Glad you like that I included it.  You're one of the only people I didn't
really ask permission to add a ship.  :-)

-Jon

I thought you were adding only capital ships to the shipyard these days • :-)

In any case, I am honored to be included. I'm glad you liked my ship.

Thanks - Paul