 General / 3284
3283  |  3285
Subject:
Set listings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 20:02:52 GMT

Hey y'all!

Is there a tab delineated or other non-html set listing out there for
this year's crop of sets yet?  I've been using a downloaded copy from
Pause (thanks guys!), but it doesn't have the Ninja[1] or the German
promo items that I've mentioned.

And by-the-by... thanks to everybody who does all of the grunt work in
compiling, inventorying, and otherwise organizing the universe for the
rest of us to take advantage of!

Beth Reiten

[1] It's pretty sad when you need a Lego fix so bad that you actually
buy some of the little boxes of a set you said you'd never have in your
house, claiming that it's to pillage for parts!  "I need more horses!"