 General / 32837
  Re: Bummer of the Week: Happy Americans , Abused Chinese

(...) And that's why I asked for the opinion and thoughts of others. Thanks for responding. (...) I also do not tend to get involved in political discussions because I am very much aware of my lack of knowledge on such subjects as well as being (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: joy of the Week: thinking Americans

Greg, Your point is well taken, I appreciate your point of view. I'm sorry some folks refered to your views as Racist. (It clearly wasn't) Your original post was well thought out and executed. I think the only difference in our thinking is that I (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.dear-lego)