 General / 3277
    British Airways 99 Promo For Sale —Rob Doucette
   If anyone is interested, I maybe able to get another #2769 British Airways inflight promotional Lego set. It is a plane, a boat, and an aligator, kind of Adventurers looking but not part of that series. Go to (URL) and search on #2769, click on the (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: British Airways 99 Promo For Auction —Rob Doucette
   She got back tonight and got a second set!! I got a fair bit of interest on this so I'm going to auction it off. I'll start at $25, shipping via USPS priority mail included. Insurance will be $1 paid by the buyer, liability once it is mailed belongs (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)