 General / 3277
3276  |  3278
Subject:
British Airways 99 Promo For Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 15:24:33 GMT

If anyone is interested, I maybe able to get another #2769 British Airways
inflight promotional Lego set.  It is a plane, a boat, and an aligator, kind
of Adventurers looking but not part of that series.  Go to
http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/psd/index.html  and search on #2769, click on the
thumbnail to see the picture.

My wife is in the UK, returning on Friday.  She picked one up on the flight
over, and if anyone is interested, I can ask her to pick up another one on
the flight back.  They may not have any (she bought the only one they had on
the first trip!!).  Cost in flight is about $18 (kind of steep) duty fee.
I'll be willing to buy and ship USPS priority mail in the US for $25.

Let me know if anyone is interested ASAP and I'll see what I can do, no
promises though!

-Rob Doucette.