 General / 32763
32762  |  32764
Subject:
Can Anybody Identify This Mark?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sun, 2 Sep 2001 19:57:56 GMT

Here is a scan of a 2x4 brick and 2x3 plate:

The material looks like LEGO (vs. MegaBloks (sp?)), but the studs have a
logo which looks like an anchor flanked by a dot on each side.  Anyone know
the brand of theses bricks.  Don't know how they got into my collection.

-Rob.

FUT off-topic.clone-brands