 General / 32756
32755  |  32757
Subject:
Night Raid!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 2 Sep 2001 02:21:15 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Well folks, I got anxious, so I'm releasing the first chapter of this newest
update to my story before the other two are finished.  The other two chapters
will be coming sometime in the next week, so fear not.

So, I am proud to give you:

Chapter 17 of the Chronicles of Ikros - The Search for the Stone

PLMKWYT

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

--Anthony