 General / 32622
    Jeff Stabile??? —Adam Murtha
   Has anyone heard from Jeff in a while or know if he is just busy. I was in the middle of a trade with him, and he suddenly stopped replying to my messages. That was almost a month ago today. He hasn't posted here in about 2 months as far as I can (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

        Re: Jeff Stabile??? —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) I received a package from him with my Brickbay order not very long ago (maybe 2 weeks ago) and everything was satisfactory. Not sure that helps much as our comm was about a month ago, come to think of it. (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Jeff Stabile??? —Greg Perry
     (...) I've been in communication with Jeff as recently as this past weekend concerning a Brickbay order. He did mentioned that he has been very busy with work and asked if a slight delay (a couple of days) in sending my order would be acceptable. So (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Jeff Stabile??? —Adam Murtha
   Thanks for everyone's input on this, I just wanted to be sure that Jeff hadn't disappeared. Adam (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.people)