 People / 2586
Re: Jeff Stabile???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 16:42:34 GMT

In lugnet.general, Adam Murtha writes:
Has anyone heard from Jeff in a while or know if he is just busy.  I was in
the middle of a trade with him, and he suddenly stopped replying to my
messages.  That was almost a month ago today.  He hasn't posted here in
about 2 months as far as I can tell.  Anyone have any ideas?

I've been in communication with Jeff as recently as this past weekend
concerning a Brickbay order.  He did mentioned that he has been very busy
with work and asked if a slight delay (a couple of days) in sending my order
would be acceptable.  So he is still around and active (at least as far as
his shop goes).

G.