 General / 32573
    Re: Lego Part Label Printer —Ludo Soete
   (...) HI Garry, Thanks a lot for the release of this utility so quick. I do have an other question: Can you, when possible, in one of the next releases, make it possible to enter the label dimensions in imperial or metric system in the LABEL DESIGN (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

        Re: Lego Part Label Printer —Gary Williams
   (...) DESIGN (...) Yes, I do intend to support dimensions in alternate measurement units. -Gary (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)