 General / 32552
    sorting mini figs —Jim Schifeling
   Does anyone have a good method/catagories for sorting minifigs? Theme, color, or whatever. I have about 20 pounds of minifigs that I have been putting off sorting for a while. I was thinking of getting a nut & bolt box and taking them all apart but (...) (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: sorting mini figs —Daniel Barrett
   (...) I think it depends on why your sorting them. Resale? Keep the figs complete and sort them by theme. Your own collection? Again you may want to keep them complete with accessories and sort them by theme. Your own creations? You may want to (...) (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)