 General / 32550
    Problem w/ Gallery @ BrickShelf.com??? —Franklin W. Cain
   I was trying to access some of my files and folders in my Gallery account in BrickShelf, and I kept getting "server errors". I checked out "www.brickshelf.com", and that was working OK, but whenever I clicked on any of the links for the Gallery, I (...) (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Problem w/ Gallery @ BrickShelf.com??? —Rob Drechsel
   (...) I got the exact same message. I went back and tried again, and also refreshed it, but I got the same message. (...) Rob robo2705@hotmail.com (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)