 General / 32547
ATTN: Eric Kingsley!! (was:Re: Lucny not posted on Lugnet World Map)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 18 Aug 2001 11:25:29 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Dan Boger writes:
Benjamin Medinets wrote:
Congrats on having a newsgroup, and a very nicely designed LOGO AND
full-functioning web site....it is very cool!!

One thing that might need to be addressed is the lack of recognition on the
LUGNET World Map for the group.

you should ask Eric Kingsley for that - he's the one that meintains the LUGMap :)

Dan
All,
This puzzles me also.  We were on there a few days ago. Hmmmmm...
Eric, If Your Listening, Please Enlightn Us.
-John Rudy
www.geocities.com/TJJohn12