 General / 32519
  Re: feedback swamped with starwars Ahhh!!!

Hello - A couple of thoughts here - (...) That's not true, as Brad just said the other day they were looking at Space sets for the Legends line. In making my rounds, I noticed a large Star Wars collectibles site had mentioned the survey with a 'call (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.starwars)

"Tim Saupe" <tsaupe@cinci.rr.com> wrote in message news:GI6wJq.F5M@lugnet.com... (...) I wish we had more than just speculation to go off of for the whole SW license/no spaceship clause rumor. Unless I'm missing something a LEGO employee said, isn't (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.starwars)