 General / 32510
    OT StarGate SG-1 (was: Re: Camera question) —Jason Maxwell
   (...) I've got to ask: (URL) see the guy in the back is Teal'c (Great use of the coin BTW), and I'm assuming the one in from is supposed to be a Serpent Guard, but who's the guy in the middle? Dr. Jackson wears a floppy hat like that. If so, what's (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: OT StarGate SG-1 (was: Re: Camera question) —David Goeb
   (...) The NLSO asked me to make a SG-I MOC and I have to admit that I avoid the show. As to the hand maybe he got better? Altern-Universe? Teal'c was hungry??? Glad it amused you. Best DaveG (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)