 General / 32498
    Re: Seeking custom Wedding Cake top MOC —Eric Sophie
   I gotta say right off the bat, a gentleman by the name of Brad Hamilton would be a great place to start. Not only is he a great builder, his style is the first that comes to mind in regards to your request. He makes fantastic builings and is a Wiz (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.fun)

        Re: Seeking custom Wedding Cake top MOC —Steve Tanner
   (...) Eric, thanks for hte congrats and the lead. I'll look him up. (...) Paul, thanks for this suggestion (...) I'll drop you an e-mail. Thanks. (...) Not a bad idea, though I think that these sets look sort of "non-LEGO-y". (...) James, thanks for (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.fun)